Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yankee Game

Today I am going to the New York Yankees vs. the Baltimore Orioles game. It is in Baltimore and I am going with a few of my best friends. I cannot wait to go because I haven't been to a baseball game in about two years. Also, this will only be my second time going to Camden Yards.

I am wearing my Yankee pinstripes to see how many people will try to curse me off during the game. I love being a Yankee fan because I love seeing people's reactions when I am wearing my uniform. Many people will give me an ugly look or they will smile and give me a head nod. It is so obvious to see what people's views are when it comes to sports. It is hysterical when you go to an opposing team's ballpark with a Yankee jersey on. About half the crowd will boo you or say something hurtful.

I love getting all of the attention because in the end I know that they are just jealous that their team has not won twenty-seven World Series rings. Being a Yankee fan is great because wherever you go there will be a few fans. I see Yankee fans in the most random places. It is incredible how many people are bandwagon fans just because the Yankees win a lot. I am a real fan because I've been a fan since I was a kid and I have never rooted for another team besides the Yankees.

No comments:

Post a Comment