Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The last week

In six days I will be leaving George Mason University for the last time as a student here. I will be transferring next fall to a college in New York. I am not sure which college I will go to yet.

Next year is going to be so much different because I will most likely be living at home instead of on campus like this year. Also, I am leaving my fraternity, so that is going to be missing in my life too. I will have to hangout with my high school friends instead of my fraternity brothers next semester. One really good thing is that my mom will cook for me instead of the crappy school food.

I am going to miss being an on campus student because of the freedom. I have so much freedom down here because my parents are hours away and have no control over what I do. But, when I go back home I am going to have my parents breathing down my neck. This is actually a good thing because I will be able to concentrate more on my school which I really need to do.

This school year has taught me a lot. I feel like I have grown a lot because I am more independent. I was a little shy when I got here, now I am a lot more enthusiastic and outgoing. I have had the most fun down here because of the people I am around and the atmosphere I am in. I am truly going to miss George Mason University a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment