Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jets 2010

I am so excited about next football season. The New York Jets are actually contenders for the Super Bowl. The Jets' defense is going to be the best in the league again because of the off-season acquisitions they made. The running game is gonna be pretty good, but not as good as last year. I am a little disappointed that Leon Washington was traded.

When the Jets got Ladanian Tomlinson I was ecstatic because he has been my favorite player for the longest time. I had a hunch that the Jets would pick him up, but when they actually did I was so happy. With him in the backfield there is so much potential because he has been so good in the past. I think that Joe Mcknight will do pretty well, but I am excited to see what he can do with the ball.

The only thing I am afraid about is Mark Sanchez. He is the one weakness this stacked team has. He is the underbelly of the team because last year he was extremely inconsistent. One game he would do pretty well, then the next game he would throw three interceptions. Even with our amazing running game, Mark Sanchez can still destroy a game with a single throw. But besides him I think that the Jets are flawless and are definitely going to make it to the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment